Let's see, since I last posted...
-I was on Easter Break
-I hung out with CPA friends who were back in town
-I ate some great sushi
-Will and I tracked some pretty cool drums for Indie Anna and Darkness Falls
-I saw Grindhouse with GJ (really fun movie!)
-Easter Break ended
-School happened
It was a good break, and one that I definitely needed. Very refreshing, and it was great to see the gang again. Summer is so close and yet so far away.
I'm really itching to finish my album, but there's so many other things I still have to do. We'll see how it comes together.
In other news, The Nova Ray is playing our first show this Sunday in the Kennedy courtyard! We're very excited about our debut, and hopefully a good number of people will show up.
Anyway, that's good for now. I'm out.
-Rob.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment