Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A brief post before bed:

I put together the flyer for Friday's show tonight. It came out well and I'll post it tomorrow. I started writing a new song with a sort of Latin/Muse-influenced feel. It's pretty cool so far, but I don't have any lyrics yet. We'll see how it comes out.

I'm still in shock at the shooting at Virginia Tech that took place this past morning, April 16, 2007. At least 31 people died, including the shooter. It's a great tragedy, the likes of which I hadn't expected and hope not to see again.

I hope and pray that we can support each other : the families, the students, the outsiders, and even the gunmen themselves. We are far from peace, but we need it above all else. May God grant it to us, and may we be responsible to love others.

-Rob.

P.S.
Stephen Colbert is the Greatest Living American.

No comments: