Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Well I'm starting the day right -- cocoa puffs with milk and a bit of coffee while jamming the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Soundtrack. I'll only write short bit right now because I have class at 10 that I need to get showered and ready for.

The Relient K concert on Sunday night was really a great time. Preston, Tanner, Luke, and I enjoyed a great set by Mae, followed by another excellent show by the K boys. The "campfire" acoustic segment was really creative, and they played a good selection of songs, though I would have enjoyed an even longer set with more songs off of their 2nd and 3rd CD's. Preston and I helped to start a surprisingly intense and fun pit, too, so that was great. I haven't gotten to pit-dance/mosh in quite a while. Gotta go home injured.

Yesterday was the recording session at RCA B. It was a great experience, but i'll write about it later. i have some video/pictures to add too. For now, though, I need to get ready to start my longest day of the week -- 6 classes going from 10 to 6. Ugh.

Happy Tuesday!
-Rob.

No comments: